Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It is too hot, I know that everyone says that but it’s true. Because of the heat I can’t sleep, because I can’t sleep I can’t stay awake…..and so it goes on.

What else? Well I’m starting to really enjoy “Coin Locker Babies” by Ryu Murakami. Also liking the new Sufjan Stevens album, talking about music this week it’s time for the Ashton Court festival here in Bristol. For the first time in years we may not go up for both days, a mixture of the need for time for ourselves and the feeling that the festival may have moved too far away from it’s roots is making us think that we may just give it a miss.

Other than that it’s still too hot.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

coin locker babies is a great book -- stick with it, it gets very weird but in a really good way. can't say i liked almost transparent blue too much, though. it all just got a bit grotesque for my tastes. if you attempt it, let me know what you think!

Tom said...

I'll keep you posted.