Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Thanks to Bill for sending me a list of recommended reading material.

Bill also reminded me that I had not written anything about our Friday night viewing the Lodger. It's a Hitchcock film from the 1930's, so obviously it's a silent film in glorious black & white. Joby Talbot (formerly of the Divine Comedy) wrote a new score which was played by a small orchestra situated in front of the screen. The whole thing was a real treat, music and film linked beautifully (after one false start) lots of humour and a surprisingly gripping and clever twist at the end of the film kept us entranced.
One thing that I need to resolve is the problem with my Archives. It either seems to show 9 months from last year or nothing at all. Any ideas on how to solve this are welcomed with open arms


No comments: